Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sports Day!

Well today was sports day and the entire secondary school went to the sister school in Nanxiang to have the sports day. The track was good and all but there was somehting retarded about it... (being only 380m not 400..LOL). Well I took part in the 100m,200m,400m and 800m, I was still tired after taking part in a 5km cross-country run in Pudong(which I lost miserably...I hate long distance), but I just took part in all of those events anyway..=). I lost by lees than an inch in the 100m and was unable to qualify for the finals... In the 200m I qualified by taking second in the heats and then ending up second again in the final.. yay me! In the 400 I easily took first in my heat and during the finals I was behind by about 10m but during the final 100m I went full on and took the win in style..LOL.(pity the guy.. he was like WTF? Hes the guy who beat me in the 100m =) HAHA). An finally in the 800m, I was running against the winner of the cross-country run, 2 basketball players who were fast, also with the girls in my year, and for some unkown reason a year 7 kid who was short. The race was really tight... as expected the cross-country person took the lead but only coming in second behind one of the czech basketballer and me ending up in 4th. I found out why the Year 7 kid was running with us... He was EXTREMELY GOOD and ended up 5th behind me and beating all of the girls and some guys too.. I know rite WTF?

Oh well time to end my huge wall of words.. Hope youll enjoy it!!

No comments: